You can now create contact lists that will receive email alerts when certain events occur in the billing application.
Contacts do not need to have a Constellix account. Just enter an email and add them to a group.
You can access this feature in the billing application. Use your Constellix login credentials. In the navigation menu, click Contact Lists.
How to Use Contact Lists:
1. Create a Group.
2. Add desired Event(s) to the group.
Available events are:
- Invoice for billing account generated
- Credit issued to account
- Discount assigned to account or removed from account
- Final invoice for account-closing generated
- Refund issued to account
- Invoice for auto-billed account generated and payment collected
- Invoice for auto-billed account generated but payment failed
- Invoice for auto-billed account generated but payment deferred
- Change to credit card information occurred
- Payment on invoice past due
3. Create Contact(s).
4. Add Contact(s) to Group either through the Create/Edit Group modal.
Or through the Create/Edit Contact modal.