Please note, you must remove the filter you want to delete from any domains currently using that filter rule.
1. In the side-bar menu click on the Managed tab, then select Domains.
2. Select the domain you want to remove the IP Filter from.
4. Under the IP Filter section, click the drop-down menu and select None for the filter. Click Save and don’t forget to commit your changes.
5. To delete an IP Filter, go to Advanced in the sidebar, then select IP Filters.
7. You will be asked to confirm your action. Click the Ok button.
8. Don’t forget to commit your changes.