When you import records from an existing domain, you can easily copy the full record set from an existing domain (configured in Constellix) to a new domain you have created in Constellix.
1. In the sidebar menu click Managed DNS and then select Domains
2. Select the “Domain Name” you would like to transfer.
3. Click on the Import Records button
4. Select Domain from the “Import Records from” drop down menu.
5. Choose the domain you want to receive records from in the “Domain” drop down menu. If the Replace Existing Records check box is enabled, all existing records in the domain will be removed. Click Import.