Constellix is integrated with 4 major cloud providers to make transferring a breeze. You can also use this feature if you want to set up a Secondary DNS configuration between Constellix and one of the 4 cloud providers.
Note: If you already know your Amazon AWS “Access Key” and “Secret Key” you can skip steps 1- 4.
1. Click on your AWS Username at the top right.
2. Click on “My Security Credentials” from the drop-down menu.
3. Expand “Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Access Key) and click on “Create New Access Key”.
4. Copy your “Access Key” and your “Secret Key”. (Note: Save your Secret Key as you cannot retrieve it once you close this window)
5.Log into the Constellix control panel. In the left-hand menu select Configuration and then Third Party Import.
6. Click the “plus” button next to “Amazon Web Services” to expand the form. Then Paste your “Access Key” and “Secret Key” in their appropriate fields.
8. Click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page. You will now be prompted to select the domains you wish to import into Constellix.