Constellix is integrated with 4 major cloud providers to make transferring a breeze. You can also use this feature if you want to set up a Secondary DNS configuration between Constellix and one of the 4 cloud providers.
Please note, you must be subscribed to the Business Membership or higher with DNS Made Easy to import by this method.
1. Steps 1-3 and 6 will take place in the DNS Made Easy control panel. First, log into the DNS Made Easy control panel. Access the Config menu and select the Account Information link.
2. At the bottom of the page select the check box to Generate New API Credentials, click Save.
3. Copy the generated API Key. Important! Keep this window open, because you will need to copy the Secret Key next.
4. Log into the Constellix control panel. In the left-hand menu select Configuration and then Third Party Import.
5. Click the “plus” button next to the DNS Made Easy logo to expand the form. Paste your API Key into the API Key field.
6. Go back to the DNS Made Easy control panel and copy the Secret Key.
7. In the Constellix control panel, paste the Secret Key in the Secret Key field.
8. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page. You will now be prompted to select the domains you want to import.