Constellix is integrated with 4 major cloud providers to make transferring a breeze. You can also use this feature if you want to set up a Secondary DNS configuration between Constellix and one of the 4 cloud providers.
1. Steps 1-2 and 5-8 will take place in the Google DNS control panel. In the Project drop-down menu, select the project you want to transfer to Constellix.
2. Copy the Project ID from the Home Dashboard.
3. In a separate window, log into your Constellix DNS account. In the left-hand menu select Configuration and then Third Party Import.
4. Click the “plus” button next to the Google DNS logo to expand the form. Paste your Project ID into the Project ID field.
5. Generate or obtain your JSON key. In the Google DNS control panel, click on the API Manager button in the side menu, then Credentials.
6. Click the Create Credentials button, then the Services account key option.
7. From the drop down select “Compute Engine default service account”, leave the JSON radio button selected, and click “Create”.
8. Your key will download automatically. Open the file and copy the value under the Configuration – Third Party Import section for Google DNS in the “JSON key” field.
9. In the Constellix DNS control panel, you will paste the value you just copied from the JSON file into the JSON Key box. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page. You will now be able to select the domains you want to import.