Once you have created a Geo Filter Rule, you can apply it to one or many domains. Once you apply a Filter Rule, the traffic you have segmented will either be exclusively able to access your domain(s), or be excluded from accessing your domain(s).
1. In the sidebar, click on Managed DNS and then select Domains.
2. Select the domain you want to add an IP Filter to.
3. Make sure GeoIP Services are enabled. Click the Advanced Settings button and select Enable GeoIP Services from the drop down menu.
4. Please note, you must have one record with the IP Filter for “World (Default)”. This is the default filter which will only be used if no matching Filter of Proximity records are found. You can set this up by following the next few steps, just select “World (Default)” as the filter. Then you can add your other Filters.
5. Under the IP Filter section, click the drop-down menu and choose the Filter you want to apply to the record.
6. If you want only the traffic in the filter to access your domain, then go ahead and click Save.
7. If you want to exclude the traffic specified in the filter, then check the box that says Drop Query for Selected IP Filter. Then click Save and Close. Don’t forget to commit your changes.